The cathedral, which was consecrated in 1957, is a double-nave long church in a Gothic style. A 50 meter high freestanding bell tower culminates in a copper-clad pyramid. The interior of the church contains some lovely stained glass, and is richly decorated. It is the third church to be built on the site. The two first ones burned down, but an old wooden cross and Axel Ender's "Easter Morning" altarpiece were rescued from the flames.
|Groups Reserverte/reserved/reservierte||0.00 Admission|
|Tickets||0.00 Free entrance|
|* Price from|